Friday, April 3, 2009

Programming Note

I'm going to take this week off. I promise not to take a whole month like the last time I took a break.

Also, for those who are reading this and trying to find reruns somewhere, it looks like Little House is off the Hallmark Channel schedule for at least April. There are some episodes showing sporadically on TV Land at 4am (thank you, TiVo), but it looks like the episodes showing in the near future aren't what I would consider to be fun to recap. I do have a few episodes saved and hopefully I can add a few more over the next few weeks...so long as TV Land doesn't dump the show as well.

Anyway, have a good week and I'll see you back here soon!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

So okay, I'm doing this insane book project about LHOP (the books and the show) and I'm looking to interview people who either love or hate the show. (Like, uh, you.) I'd say more about it if I could send a real email. Maybe you'll humor me and write me back. As someone who wrote for TWoP about fifty years ago, I say: nice work.