Sunday, September 13, 2009

Season Finale

Hello readers,

I think I need to take some time and step away from this project. Currently there are 24 episodes (including two-parters) on the blog which is a full season. That's...a lot. I don't want the quality to diminish because of burnout.

That's not to say that I am done writing about shows or doing recaps. If you head over to my main blog you'll find reviews and comments about current TV plus some other randomness. I also have another recap blog in the beginning stages, this time focusing on the 1967-1971 show Dragnet (thanks Hulu!). I'll post that info once that project is in full swing.

The word on the street is that the winters here in Syracuse are particularly harsh, so I'm sure I will be back to recapping Walnut Grove as soon as the snow starts to fall.

Thanks everyone!

~Mike

P.S. If you have any suggestions of Little House episodes I should keep an eye out for, please let me know.

1 comment:

Psyched and Such said...

I know this is kind of stalky but I really like your blog and I thought you'd like mine because I'm recapping the books. http://psychedontheprairie.blogspot.com/