Country Girls
Here's the quickie video summary:
This was the second episode of Little House on the Prairie (Not counting the pilot movie). Perhaps it will offer clues as to how things flew off the rails?
Little House on the Prairie Halloween Episodes
-
Welcome to October! In celebration of fall and what would have been Michael
Landon's 90th birthday this Halloween, let's talk about the few *Little
House...
1 week ago
2 comments:
Actually, "Harvest of Friends," (where Pa has to stack sacks of grain at the feed store with a broken rib), is the first episode after the pilot.
I'm a little alarmed that I know this.
Doggone it, Tivo, why must you keep spreading lies? And why do I keep believing them? They have it listed as episode "1001", which I interpreted as meaning "Season One, Episode 1".
Thanks for letting me know! Edits forthcoming...
Post a Comment